- Define an upgrade strategy.
- Estimate the cost of the project and effort involved.
- Justify the required budget.
- Understand the impact on existing systems. SAP infrastructure is typically complex.
- Deploy on time and avoiding delays and unexpected risks.
- Ensure business processes work as expected after the upgrade goes live.
- Meet security and compliance requirements
Our Upgrade Activities
- Conduct a complete as-is versus to-be system analysis.
- Analyze SAP system usage.
- Analyze custom code, programs and objects.
- Identify SAP standard code that could replace custom code.
- Identify unused custom code.
- Identify all impacted objects and modules.
- Identify impacted roles and authorizations.
- Identify impacted business processes.
- Generate test plans.
- Compare systems to ensure consistency and synchronization.
- Conduct an object comparison to identify inconsistencies in the ABAP dictionary.
- Identify new transaction codes.
- Identify any transaction codes that are now obsolete.